Office of the Regional Agricultural Engineering Division, 1st Floor
Department of Agriculture
BPI Compound, Guisad, Baguio City
Telephone Number : (074) (074) 300-4544
Documentation and investigation of the parcel of land proposed for land conversion to determine if it is suitable for agricultural production or not to safeguard agricultural lands. The proposed parcel of agricultural land maybe recommended for reclassification if it is no longer suitable for agricultural purposes.
Who May Avail of the Service?
Owners of private agricultural lands or other persons duly authorized by the landowner, government agencies, including government-owned or controlled corporations, and local government units, which own agricultural land their patrimonial property.
1. Letter of application for land use reclassification to DA Regional Executive Director (RED).
2. Sworn declaration for land use reclassification ( DA LUR Form 1, available at the RTeCLUM Secretariat).
3. Proof of ownership – Photocopy of Original Certificate of Title (OCT) or Transfer of Certificate of Title (TCT) certified by the Register of Deeds not later than 30 days prior to filing.
4. Special Power of Attorney, if the petitioner is other than the land owner or Board Resolution signed by members if the owner is a corporation.
5. Sketch map, Vicinity map and Lot plan showing TCT No., Lot No., Area per TCT, and area applied for conversion, duly prepared by a licensed geodetic engineer and showing reference points for the identification of the property applied for conversion.
6. Certification form the Local Government Unit whether or not the locality where the land is located has become highly urbanized and will have greater economic value for commercial, industrial or residential purposes.
7. Recent 5R panoramic photograph of the area with captions ( to be certified by a member of the RteCLUM upon ocular inspection).
8. Certification from National Irrigation Administration (NIA) Provincial Office using LUC Form No. 4 whether or not the land is within the service of an irrigation system that is existing; scheduled for rehabilitation; or with firm funding commitment (signed by Regional Irrigation Manager if the area is more than 5 hectares).
9. Certification from the Sugar Regulatory Administration (SRA).
10. Certification from the Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA) signed by Regional Manager.
11. Certification from the Fiber Industry Development Authority (FIDA).
12. Certification form the Bureau of Fisheries ad Aquatic Resources (BFAR); and
13. Zoning certification from Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) Regional Officer/Deputized Zoning Administrator identifying the specific land use of the subject land.
Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
How to Avail the Service
File letter of intent addressed to the RED for land-use reclassification/ conversion.
Fill-out Sworn Declaration/ Application for reclassification (LUR Form 1) and compliance of other requirements
Submit LUR Form 1 duly accomplished together with the listed requirements in two (2) folders to RTeCLUM.
**( Please Ask our Staff for assistance )**