“TienDA” is a program of the Department of Agriculture that aims to provide market outlets for small entrepreneurs, farmers, and producers. Through these outlets, consumers can buy agri-fishery products of farmers from the different provinces of CAR and products from other regions, at farm gate prices.
Some of the products that consumer can buy are:
- Lowland Vegetable (“pakbet” vegetables);
- Fruits in season (some will come from Davao and Bicol Region);
- Poultry products (meat and eggs);
- Fresh fish and processed seafood products (bangus, danggit, dried fish, etc.);
- Heirloom rice (native rice)
- Locally produced agri-commodities from CAR
On same date and venue, the Bigas ng Masa is scheduled. NFA rice will be sold at 27.00/ kg with limited 2 kgs per individual. Well-milled rice sold at Php 39.00-41.00 per kilo.
Date: Opening will start at 6:00am & close at 6pm on December 4, 2018 (Tuesday), and continue to open until December 7, 2018
Venue: Benguet Agri-Pinoy Trading Center (BAPTC) Spot Trading 1, Swamp, La Trinidad, Benguet
Note: A scheduled tienDA at Tuding Itogon Benguet in partnership with LGU Itogon will be on December 7, 2018 from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Come one, come all!